Professional and Scientific Grants
Shionogi Inc. is dedicated to innovation and achieving extraordinary results, and strives to support initiatives that will prove to serve the community at large.
Unsolicited grant requests within one of Shionogi Inc.’s areas of interest should be submitted directly to Grants.Committee@shionogi.com along with all documentation. Areas of interest include:
- Gram negative multidrug resistant infectious disease
- Opioid induced constipation
- Chronic liver disease induced thrombocytopenia
For Educational Grants:
- Formal letter of request on the entity’s letterhead signed by an authorized representative.
- A copy of detailed agenda, table of contents, detailed protocol(s), educational materials or a detailed summary of program content.
- Educational objectives and needs assessment.
- A detailed description of the Educational Program or similar event content that clearly shows that the presentation of educational information will be unbiased, balanced, up-to-date and scientifically rigorous.
- An explanation of how the activity will benefit patient care, knowledge, or other public health objective.
- A proposed budget with line-item detail.
- For unrestricted grants, a statement of independence from Shionogi influence, with the Grant recipient taking responsibility for selecting content, speakers, faculty, attendees, and logistical elements of the Educational Program.
- Formal letter of request.
- A copy of the organization’s IRS letter of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- A written proposal that describes in itemized detail the purpose for which the funds, products or services provided will be used.
- Educational objectives and/or needs assessment.
Shionogi Inc. as of March 10, 2017 is no longer marketing Osphena and has transferred the asset to Duchesnay Inc. Shionogi Inc. at this time will no longer support research initiatives, grants or congress support related to Women’s Health. If you would like to engage with Duchesnay regarding the Osphena brand, you may contact Carole Boyer, VP of Corporate Affairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely thank you for your past interest and support of Osphena used for the treatment of dyspareunia due to menopause.